We comply with the GDPR and any data held by us is held on the following basis provided in the GDP: Consent, Contract, Legal Obligation, Vital interests, Public task or Legitimate interest and is only such data typically name, email, phone number and address necessary for us to contact you and payment details if we pay money to you. If you have any issues or would like to read our data protection policy or object to us holding your data and would like us to delete it please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to prevent this site from storing cookies
How to prevent this site from storing cookies:
- Select the Chrome menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, select Content settings.
- Check Block third-party cookies and site data.
- Select Finished.
- Click the menu button and choose Options/Preferences.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Set Accept third party cookies: to Never.
- Close the about:preferences page.
- Choose Safari > Preferences
- Click Privacy
- Set Block cookies to From third parties and advertisers.
For information on how to prevent cookies using other browsers, click here.